Tuesday, January 27, 2009

I love living in Saint George, the weather is so nice in the winter!! I miss my home so much but i don't miss the cold! So last week Michael and I took advantaged of the nice weather and played baseball. I think it was in the upper 60's that day. I have not played baseball for such a long time! My arm hurt the next day from playing.











4 comments:

Chase & Megan said...

Im way jealous that it is 60 degress there!ha Im way sick of the cold!

Cathy Hanna said...

Warmth and sunshine no! Snow Snow Snow and 15 below. I am not at all envious of you. We will play baseball in July.

Crazy In Love said...

Sounds like so much fun!! We hopefully will see you soon girly. I would love it to happen and so I will for sure let you know if I for sure am going to SLC for the month :)

Adrienne and Darren said...

The nice weather sounds so nice. I need to come and visit you. It looks like you had fun. Love you tons.