We have been home for about 4 months and I have not posted once. So there is going to be a ton of pictures. Since being home we have been super busy and catching up on family time and fun! We have got to go on some amazing horse rides, we had 2 family reunion on mikes side, tons of hunting time for the boys and halloween! It has been great just being home with the family and catching up on all the things we miss out while being gone during the summer.
One of the greatest joy we have had since being home is when Dantzelle had her sweet baby Liam on 9-11-11! We were so excited to meet this little guy, and he is perfect! It has been so fun having another boy in the family! It will be so fun to watch him grow up and learn new things!
We also bought a horse this fall, which we are very excited about! He is only a 2 year old so we have just barely started to train him. His name is Casino, and I cant wait to be able to ride him!










3 comments:
Love all the pics! Looks like you have had fun! I know we have loved getting together with you guys! We always do! The holiday is going to be so much fun!
cute pics!! you are so tiny my friend..looks like a fun summer!! Welcome home!
Those are some cute pictures! I haven't been on the blogs for a long time. It's fun to see everyone. I love you and miss you.
Post a Comment