This weekend was a blast. I got to hang out with my friend Kara, who i met while going to hair school in Cedar City and she now lives in Logan. We went to eat at Texas Road House on friday. It was opening weekend so we had to wait for an hour and a half, but it was well worth it. Then on saturday, Mike, Me, Kara and her boyfriend went to the USU and SUU game. When we got to the game, i ran into my good friend Lauren who lives in cedar and was up visiting her sister. So we all sat together, and watched the game. Sitting in front of us there was a group of guys who are all deaf. And Lauren knows sign language so she stated to talk with them. It was so fun talking to them, there were two little boys there as well, who were so cute. I had more fun playing with them then watching the game. It was awesome to watch Jeremy the little 4 year old sign and get all excited, he is so sweet. Then on sunday, Michael and I drove to Layton and spent the day at Adrienne's for Brooklyn's birthday party. She is turning 6 on wednesday, i can't believe how fast the kids have grown up. She is such a little princess!!!Kayson and his little grin, he is contemplating on how to get the camera from me!!
The wild lester girls!
Birthday Girl. Brooklyn is turning 6 on wednesday.
I was getting a pic. of mike and the girls when, Kayson came and sat right on Mikes legs. It was so funny and the picture turned out so cute!
My two little buds i made at the game, James and Bryce! Bryce the little one is deaf. I loved watching him sign and his cute expressions. James the big brother would tell us what Bryce was saying, then sign for us. They are the cutest little boys i have ever seen!
Bryce is in the pic. above and James in the bottom pic.
I love my cute hubby!
Friends I met in Cedar City, Lauren ( up for the game) and Kara ( lives in Logan now)
My Favorite Easy Chicken Fajitas
20 hours ago




6 comments:
I am glad you guys are having fun in Logan! Hopefully you will still enjoy it as much when all the snow comes!! It was good to see you guys yesterday
Looks like fun and I'm glad you found some friends! I can't believe Brooky boo is 6 where did time go? It will be good to see you this weekend.
oh my word! that little boy is precious!! and i think i'd play w/ the kids, too, instead of watching the game. btw i miss kayson so much! that kid was my pool buddy. he still has a special place in my heart =)
I want to come visit you soon.. OK! We're moving to UTah next week so we will have to get together cause... I MISS YOU lots and you always make me laugh.. Love ya girl!
Those are some cute pictures. I miss you guys so much. I wish you could come down with Michael next week. But if not we will see you for Thanksgiving. Love you guys.
I love the pictures. Thanks for taking some of Brooklyns pary and thank you for coming. I really wish that I had a nice camera. I almost hate to take them because they never turn out.
Post a Comment