This weekend we got tickets to go to the Vegas bowl. Byu against Arizona. Michael and I went down on Friday and hung out with his cousin, Jesse and his wife Chantell. We went to The Macaroni Grill to eat and it was so yummy! After dinner we went ice skating, which i have not done for a very long time. I was a little nervous to go on the ice, since i was the only one there that had no experience. Chantell used to be a figure skater and my husband and his cousin were doing all sorts of spins and twists! But we had tons of fun. There were little kids learning how to skate and they had these walkers to use, it was so cute!!! On Saturday mike and I went shoping at the new town square mall in Vegas. After shopping we meet up with our friends Chase, Ashley, Brook and Kyson and headed for the game. There was so many people there it was so crazy. I am glad we went it was alot of fun. But it was so freezing and BYU was down in the 3rd so we left. I am glad we did because BYU lost! OH ya and i forgot we went to the B-ass Pro shop, it was insane. It is like a cabela's. It had alot of cool dead animals all over. And it had waterfalls and ponds with real fish and ducks in it!!!
My Favorite Easy Chicken Fajitas
20 hours ago








5 comments:
It sounds like you had a blast in Vegas. I love your cookies. I am still waiting for mine!!!! And your christmas tree is beautiful. I love you. Have a very Merry Christmas. Your christmas card is going to be late, but oh well.
Jessica, It looks like you had fun in Vegas. I didn't know you went there until Kenny called and said he saw you at the game. That's cool that you could go. Well I will see you Christmas Eve, if not soon. Love ya
Sad that they lost the game :( Well we need to see you over the Christmas! Especially if you want your presents! let us know when you are coming through! Merry Christmas.
Merry Christmas! It looks like you have had fun! Maybe you can practice making cookies for us when we get back! We love and miss you!
Love, Adam and Dantz
Happy New Year! You better post lots of pics. Hopefully it is a fun one with a new niece! We love and miss you guys! Have fun with all the fam! We will see you in a few weeks!
Post a Comment