Last night michael and I drove down to Cedar, to hang out with danica and derek. It was so much fun hanging out with them again. We went bowling, it was a blast. mike and derek are CRAZY. Our names were, Maverick(mike),Lungner(derek), Bella(danica), Broken(me). Mike won with a score of 138 and Lungner fell behind with a 137.I dont even know what i got i suck at bowling. On the way home the boys sung along to Les Miserables, they are actually pretty good! Also this last week michael has been busy building us an entertainment system, it turned out so beautiful.
My Favorite Easy Chicken Fajitas
20 hours ago








4 comments:
You look great. You can't even tell that you had surgery. It looks like you had a blast bowling. The entertainment center is beautiful. Mike is so talented. I hope you are doing great. Love you tons.
Hi Jess and Mike
I love your entertainment center, Mike did a great job!!! Your face is looking very normal, you are beautiful!!!Bowling with the cousins looked fun.
YOU look BEAUTIFUL!! And way to go mike for building the entertainment center. Andrew has a hard time putting IKEA's stuff together ;)
So pretty much we were the hottest ones in the bowling alley. That was super fun. We love hanging with you guys
Post a Comment