Sunday, October 5, 2008

Here are a few pictures of our place. I am still working on getting our living room cute and the bedrooms. The bathrooms are done and pretty cute but i didnt feel like putting any of those pics on! But i love the place it is alot of fun. There is one picture of what our view looks like. It is really quite and peacful out here . And i love that we actually have a view and we are not just looking into someone elses living room!!! So when i get everything done then i will take more pictures!












8 comments:

Melissa (Murdoch) McKinley said...

i love it jess!!! so, so cute!

Brittani Terry said...

I'm happy for you guys that you've got you own place now... how are things going?

Crazy In Love said...

Cute Cute!! I am so jelous that you have your own place! Someday of the rainbow I guess! :)

Adam and Dantzelle said...

Jess that is so cute! I bet you love having the room! I can't wait to come visit you but Adam wants to stay until April................I don't know. Love ya, Dantz

Adrienne and Darren said...

Your house looks so cute. You are so good at decorating. I can't wait to come and see you. I am so glad you have a room for me!!!! Love you tons. A

Rod, Jodi, Will, Wyatt, Cole , Zane said...

Hi Jessica,
I was so excited to get your comment. I love your home, it looks beautiful where ever you are now. I have locked my blog now but you should have recieved a email to invite you in. I sure hope it works right if not email me so I work on it. Come see us some time.

Andrea F. said...

luv the house...super cute!

LuAnn said...

Jess, Hi I love looking at your blog you are so creative. Your home looks great. I will have to come over again and see it. Stop by sometime while the guys are out of town. Love ya. Mom